Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,681   Posts: 1,482,192   Online: 1060

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Hi Rob,

Welcome from out in La Quinta. Matt and I are good friends. Maybe we can all get together some time for some darkroom/large format stuff.

Dan

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Dozer View Post
    Hi Rob,

Welcome from out in La Quinta. Matt and I are good friends. Maybe we can all get together some time for some darkroom/large format stuff.

Dan
    Hi Dan. You have quite a nice setup there being between Joshua Tree and the Salton Sea. I'm a sucker for rocks both large and small. Indeed it would be wonderful to get together for some darkroom and large format work. That is if the both of you would be so kind as to accommodate someone newer to the art.

Thank you for the welcome to apug Dan.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Hi Rob,

Matt and I are always willing to educate "those less knowing" about large format. However, be careful what you ask for. One step into the LF realm and you may never look back. I think a trip to Joshua Tree in the near future may be in the making. Temps are now down to reasonable for shooting in the desert. Let me talk to Matt and maybe we can set something up.

Dan
    Dan's website: www.dandozer.com

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Dozer View Post
    Hi Rob,

Matt and I are always willing to educate "those less knowing" about large format. However, be careful what you ask for. One step into the LF realm and you may never look back. I think a trip to Joshua Tree in the near future may be in the making. Temps are now down to reasonable for shooting in the desert. Let me talk to Matt and maybe we can set something up.

Dan
    Dan,

I wouldn't want the both of you to go so far as to plan a trip just to introduce someone else to LF. I don't know how I would repay that kind of offer or generosity.

However if you happen to be planning a trip or get together anyway I would love to join you I you don't mind me shadowing you, asking some questions and picking up some knowledge.

Rob

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    A man after my own hear (B&W). And not long-winded at all by some standards. Welcome to the forum.
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    APUG BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE
    DE Darkroom

"Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Welcome, Rob. I've never had the opportunity to visit California, although I have family there.
    Charles Hohenstein

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Welcome, from near Washington, DC.
    John, Mount Vernon, Virginia USA

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin