Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,937   Posts: 1,585,632   Online: 725

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    welcome aboard as it were...you'll enjoy this place(are we in a "place"?...)
    "An object never performs the same function as its name or its image"-Rene Magritte

"An image of a dog does not bite"-William James applied to photography

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Your work is great! hopefully you'll expand your talent beyond the babies and show us some of your country side. Your in a great part of the world for photography. Good luck and welcome.

Shooter
    Large Format
    hi donna -

lucky for me i have 3 browsers!
    i can see the thumbnails in camino, but not the bigger images; i didn't even try to run with safari; and ... your site came alive with an aged-version of explorer

wow, nice portraits!

great to see you here

-john

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hi Donna!
    I enjoyed looking at your site. Your gallery is full of wonderful images. (I think you've posted at least one of those images elsewhere...the one with the rather large couple and child?). Welcome to this one. Don't lurk...you've got lots to offer! We'll look forward to your participation.
    John Voss

My Blog

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Welcome. Congratulations on the style, and quality of your work, and on the construction of your web site. May I too request you post some landscapes (you may place a child in the foreground, if it helps) for we don’t see much of Newfoundland.
    Regards Dave.

An English Eye

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I could see the first page, and each of the three "header" images to the three galleries, but got a message that I must have IE4 or NS4 to see the larger-than-thumbnail images from the galleries. What I saw impressed me, though. (I was using Mozilla on Apple OS X. I believe my browser should identify itself as [code]("Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X Mach-O; en-US; rv:1.7b) Gecko/20040316")[/code]

IMO, I think sites should generally just try and work and not detect what browser is being used. As much as possible, I think they should be browser-neutral. It is, after all, the world-wide web, not the world-wide netscape network or the world-wide internet explorer network. end of rant. (:

(hey cool... I just figured out how to put smilies in my messages and have them NOT turn into graphics -- make them left-handed!) (;

Images
    Oh my . . .

So sorry that y'all are having trouble viewing. I have had the site up since february and was never told of any problems. I built the thing myself with zero knowledge . . . I thought I had done pretty well . . . I have no idea how to fix anything, but I sure as hell am going to try over the next few days.

Thx all for the kind words.

-Donna

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin