Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,901   Posts: 1,584,491   Online: 943

Shooter
    4x5 Format

New member from Florida

Hello from Florida,

After visiting this wonderful online community several times I decided to join. What a great bunch of people!!!

I've been in love with photography since my days as a high school year book photographer in the late 70's early 80's. After HS I attended the Dawson Institute of Photography and graduated 3 yrs later with 1275 hrs under my belt and a degree in Commercial Photography. Since then I've worked for several commercial photographers as an assistant and later branched out on my own. Career changes years later and relocations have made me loose touch with what I truly enjoy doing.

I hope to be another valued and contributing member of this great community.

-George

Shooter
    Large Format
    Welcome George to a very good community. Noticed you use 4X5. Ther are two Large Format camera groups in Florida, one in Tampa area & ours in NE Florida. If interested in further information, let me know.
    van Huyck Photo
    "Progress is only a direction, and it's often the wrong direction"

Images
    With the combination of experience and formal education in photography, it sounds as if you can be a real asset to the group.

Welcome aboard.
    That is called grain. It is supposed to be there.
    =Neal W.=

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Welcome and good luck, Are you still shooting commercially? Are you exploring photography as fine art? be sure and show us your stuff.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Welcome,

A world of photographic knowledge is on tap here and the atmosphere is one of going out of the way to help fellow photographers. You will wear out your computer chair! Get stuck in!

Tom

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Welcome George, it's good to have more members with experience and enthusiasm.
    gene
    gene LaFord

Long live Ed "Big Daddy" Roth!!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    "I don't care about Milwaukee or Chicago." - Yvon LeBlanc

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hello George!

Welcome & I look forward to seeing your photos! Do you have a darkroom where you are? It's great to welcome another analog-ite! (Hm...that sounds like a rock formation...stalagtite, stalagmite, analogite)
    (don't mind me...I ramble a wee bit)
    Jeanette
    Jeanette
    .................................................. ................
    Isaiah 25:1

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by BWGirl
    Hello George!

Welcome & I look forward to seeing your photos! Do you have a darkroom where you are? It's great to welcome another analog-ite! (Hm...that sounds like a rock formation...stalagtite, stalagmite, analogite)
    (don't mind me...I ramble a wee bit)
    Jeanette
    Analogite (noun) The mineral resulting from chemical solutions drying up the the darkroom trays. (alt) The person responsible for said deposits.
    Gary Beasley

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin