Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,476   Posts: 1,542,629   Online: 978

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I can think of a centrally located "outdoor" location with a "FINE"!! model/s/ if anyone is interested. Otherwise, I'd be willing to go the architecture, "nice flowers", interesting street scene, route.
    Carpe erratum!!

Ed Sukach, FFP.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I think we need a list of us New Englanders, with phone numbers, who are interested in meeting and a suggested date. That way we can at least get some idea of a central location.
    There may be some exhibitions running this fall we could visit, or a trip to the Quabbin, or an urban street/architecture site.
    If you all are interested, you can PM me with your information and preferences and maybe think about mid to late October(?) for a get together.
    gene
    gene LaFord

Long live Ed "Big Daddy" Roth!!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    "I don't care about Milwaukee or Chicago." - Yvon LeBlanc

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I look forward to joining in a group "social/work" get together. It'll be good to meet those who participate on APUG from New England. I've sent my adress and all to "papagene."

Aside from that... Anyone interested in a cooperative "Outdoor Figure Study" (read nude) session, please PM me. I plan to set one up for early fall, and company/ collaboration could be mutually beneficial.
    Carpe erratum!!

Ed Sukach, FFP.

Shooter
    Medium Format

Hello from another new guy

I'm living in Chelmsford and am close to a lot of you guys. I didn't realize how many of my "neighbors" were into film photography. I tought everyone around here and gone digital.

Dan

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Dan,
    Check your PM to see how close we live ;-)

I am very interested in getting togeather. I have sent my info to Gene as requested.
    Cheers, Shesh

Not to know what happened before one was born is always to be a child - Cicero

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I also sent Gene my contact info. I'm not surprised to see so many photographic Luddites in this area though. After all, the line to get into the PHSNE show can get pretty long!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyH
    I also sent Gene my contact info. I'm not surprised to see so many photographic Luddites in this area though. After all, the line to get into the PHSNE show can get pretty long!
    I go to the PHSNE show twice a year. The lines are sometimes long to get in. Too bad the number of vendors has decreased lately. Maybe I will see you at the next one in October.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Welcome Andy,

I just moved to CT myself, so I hope to see you post some prime landscape locations! I plan to drive around this fall and capture some of the natural beauty around here.

Regards, Art.
    Visit my website at www.ArtLiem.com
    or my online portfolios at APUG and ModelMayhem

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin