Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,452   Posts: 1,570,345   Online: 1141

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Les McLean
    why don't we organise a weekend of landscape photography sometime in the winter.
    I'm up for that too. It would be nice to put faces (and voices) to all the names.
    [size=1]the all new darkplanet photoblog[/size][size=1]
    [/size]

Shooter
    127 Format
    That would be fun - There loads of UK'ers here, and everytime they post I figure I get to know them a little better. Would be great to do things properly and actually meet them.

Ian

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Sparx idea of a meet is good, why don't we organise a weekend of landscape photography sometime in the winter.
    I'm in!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Welcome Peter, I'm pleased you like APUG. Sparx idea of a meet is good, why don't we organise a weekend of landscape photography sometime in the winter.
    Damn good idea Les ... as long as we do it on a budget (money is too tight to mention)

I'll start a new thread so we dont takeover Peter's one

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    HI and welcome. Your photographs are beautiful, the raking light just gorgeous. You'll enjoy this site I'm sure!
    John Voss

My Blog

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Welcome to APUG.

Love your site, can tell me more abourt your new lith developer.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Well Peter, If we were face to face it would be a slap on the back, shake of the hand and a Great Big Howdy, Welcome from Texas...Hope you Love here as much as we all do.
    Mike C

Rambles

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I've just opened the latest issue of Mono to find more examples of Peter's work together an article on Prescysol; so those of you that don't subscribe - eat your heart out! Excellent reproduction I think Peter? I especially like "Spanish Alley".
    Regards Dave.

An English Eye

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Hi everybody, and thanks for all the support, I'm overwhelmed! I've had a lot of people ask me if Prescysol is DiXactol by another name; No, it's not! It's a different formulation, and not subject to the streaks and mottling that DiXactol sometimes was.
    I knew Barry well, and it was as a result of his untimely passing that I decided to produce my own range of chemicals, some of which I have been using for some years. However, I have now come to an arrangement with Kate, Barry's widow, and I now own the copyright and production rights to all of Barry's chemicals, so I will be producing them in due course, along with epanding my own range.
    The problems with Ilford are the writing on the wall; sooner or later, they will go, as will all the larger companies, and as their products go we will be left with small players to service us. That is what my site is about; it is about choice. I'm not a businessman trying to make a killing, I'm a mad keen photographer! My site will stay small, but I will try to keep things interesting.
    Les, count me in!
    Peter.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Hogan
    I have now come to an arrangement with Kate, Barry's widow, and I now own the copyright and production rights to all of Barry's chemicals, so I will be producing them in due course ...
    I thought that logo design looked familiar

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Hogan
    Les, count me in!
    Peter - we have a thread going for this .... go here http://www.apug.org/forums/forum137/8501-uk-apug-chapter-meet-up-shoot-2004-5-a.html

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin