Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,268   Posts: 1,534,352   Online: 823

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Thanks for the invite Jorge, I'll let you know when I'm coming. I was going to come to Mexico this Memorial weekend but unfortunetly I'm in Florida and a hurricane is approaching; Oh well. When I do come my big decision is which format to bring, and then hope that my sweetie doesn't get upset every time I want to stop and shoot.

Btw do you get a change in foliage colors down there?

Shooter
    Large Format
    Quote Originally Posted by waynecrider
    Thanks for the invite Jorge, I'll let you know when I'm coming. I was going to come to Mexico this Memorial weekend but unfortunetly I'm in Florida and a hurricane is approaching; Oh well. When I do come my big decision is which format to bring, and then hope that my sweetie doesn't get upset every time I want to stop and shoot.

Btw do you get a change in foliage colors down there?
    No change of colors, the country is too far south. San Miguel is in a dessertic climate, given that it is high enough the weather is beautiful, but no definite change of stations.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin