Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,908   Posts: 1,521,500   Online: 908

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Welcome Suzanne,

I like using MF folders too. The APUG members from around Colorado and its neighboring states should get together.

Greg

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Welcome Suzanne!

Thought you might like to hear from one of the 'fairer' members of the APUG family! Always glad to greet another analog shooter, and to increase the female presence here!
    This is a GREAT group and they answer any & all questions! Why just the other day, I asked how to put film in my camera.... haha
    Looking forward to seeing your prints in the galleries!
    Jeanette
    Jeanette
    .................................................. ................
    Isaiah 25:1

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzanne L
    Hi! My name is Suzanne and I heard about this forum a few weeks ago. I looked around a bit and know that a lot of what is here is way over my head but I really look forward to learning and sharing!
    I, too, have a lot of the stuff going over my head in here. Mostly technical stuff about Large Format, but then; I'm not into LF, so I don't care that much. I'm mostly into developing and printing 35mm negatives and I am big fan of Agfa Rodinal developer and has quite some experience with it.

Welcome to the site and I hope you post a lot so we can keep the site active.

Morten

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin