Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,923   Posts: 1,585,004   Online: 1092

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hello, i just received another reply from Andrew about my great uncle's collection! He even sent me a PDF file containing contact sheets, and different photos from his collection. I think you will understand me not wanting to share them as they are under copyright to the Harry Ransom Center, but i can tell you about them.

There some pretty neat photos from The Great Escape, Irma La Douce, Two for the Seesaw, Kid Galahad, Magnificent Seven, Topaz, and West Side Story. Pictures of such people as Steve McQueen, Alfred Hitchcock, Catherine Hepburn, Elvis Presley, Robert Mtichum, Jack Lemon, Charlton Heston, Shirley MacLaine, Burt Lancaster, James Garner, and Julie Andrews. I found them very interesting to look at.

So that is the latest update about Mr. Scahill who is researching my great uncle.

Andy

Shooter
    35mm
    Nice to hear and someday if you feel that you can it would be great to see those shots!
    cheers,
    sam

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin