Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,910   Posts: 1,584,668   Online: 864

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: About me.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    "I am a street-photographer interested in photography as an art forum. I've been photographing longer than most people are alive, have a BFA from the San Francisco Art Institute and have work in several major collections. My work can be seen on my website (www.line17.com)."

Hi there. I'm a university student about to start his first semester, and have been photographing since puberty. I've been photographing less than most people here and don't have any qualification yet. I'd love to work for any collection - even a minor one, as long as it isn't B&H's sales counter selling digital candy earning minimum wage. I don't know how to scan either, so I joined Apug and a few other forums to try and learn.

Great huh? If you have anything about critique you want to ask me, feel free. I might humbly ask what someone so highly qualified and distinguished as yourself is doing on a public forum with all levels of photographers pitching in.

Welcome to Apug too.

Cheers,

Tom

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Welcome. I hope you find what you seek here.
    Regards Dave.

An English Eye

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin