Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,821   Posts: 1,581,715   Online: 1017

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Welcome from another bay stater. Although we haven't had a get together in a while, there's a pretty active group of APUGgers in New England, keep an eye on the regional forum for any plans, and welcome to APUG.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Arthur - Hello and welcome to APUG from down the Pike a few miles west of you.
    gene LaFord

Long live Ed "Big Daddy" Roth!!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    "I don't care about Milwaukee or Chicago." - Yvon LeBlanc

Shooter
    Instant Films
    Thanks everyone! I ended up solving this on my own. The roller assembly from my Hasselblad 100 Polaroid back fits in my Colorpack 2 perfectly, therefore it will fit the Big Shot perfectly! Now just have to clean the rollers. Does anyone have recommendations as to the best way to clean Polaroid rollers?

-Arthur

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Love your blog! Great stuff. Just looking at the images on your site brings memories of the smell of that coater goo. I still have a few tubes of it.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

The rollers should pop out

Quote Originally Posted by arthurpolaroid View Post
    Thanks everyone! I ended up solving this on my own. The roller assembly from my Hasselblad 100 Polaroid back fits in my Colorpack 2 perfectly, therefore it will fit the Big Shot perfectly! Now just have to clean the rollers. Does anyone have recommendations as to the best way to clean Polaroid rollers?

-Arthur
    I have an RZ Polaroid holder. The holder should pop out. Once out of the holder, soak the holder in some warm soap and water and dry it with a paper towel.

Shooter
    Instant Films
    Thanks- just cleaned the roller assembly- worked lik a charm! Nice and clean. And ready for use in the Big Shot. The nice thing is that the rollers from a medium format magazine seem to be very heavy duty, as does the bracket they are attached to. Very excited to get the Big Shot up and running!

Agreed- I love that smell. The aroma you get when you open a foil pack is still there, as is when the flash bulbs go off- the best!

A

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Welcome to APUG, Arthur. Do I know you from the Film Photography Podcast group on Flickr?
    Charles Hohenstein

Shooter
    Instant Films
    Yes you do! I just signed up for this site- less flaming, and seemingly friendlier people than on Flickr. Although FPP is wonderful. Have you checked out my blog yet?

Arthur

Shooter
    Instant Films
    Please take a look at my most recent blog update, covering cleaning and maintenance of rollers/spreaders-

www.arthurpolaroid.wordpress.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin