Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,924   Posts: 1,556,745   Online: 1014

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images

Reintroducing myself

Alright I have some explaining to do.

About a year ago we got a call that a lung was available for my wife. She had been on the list for 2years. As is the case there is a limited amount of time to get to the hospital before they will give it to the next person on the list. Everything went well and my wife is now better then she has been in the last 15 years. A few minor set backs but all is well.

Needless to say this has preoccupied my day to day activities for a while. Now this would be enough excitement but we also have taken custody of our other 2 grandkids (6 and 7). The 1st one has lived with us for 12 years now and is planning on college next year. Wow have those costs gone up. Let's just say my daughter needs to grow up before it kills her. Did I mention we also sold and bought a house? I must admit it has been eventful.

Sorry to say I let a few of my responsibilities lapse. I know I owe some of you pictures from a exchange for over a year now. Also David let me know who I need to send the traveling portfolio too. I will get it to them right away.

Live is starting to become more routine now. I am going to build a new and improved darkroom this spring. Then get back out there with the kids and shoot some film.

Again those of you that I owe prints too let me know I will get them to you.

Glad to back
    Randy

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Welcome back and very good to hear that your wife is doing well.
    gene LaFord

Long live Ed "Big Daddy" Roth!!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    "I don't care about Milwaukee or Chicago." - Yvon LeBlanc

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Re-Welcome to APUG.

Steve
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

I've been everywhere ooooohhh yeaahhhh still I'm standing tall.
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Welcome back and all the very best!
    "He took to writing poetry and visiting the elves: and though many shook their heads and touched their foreheads and said 'Poor old Baggins!' and though few believed any of his tales, he remained very happy till the end of his days, and those were extraordinarily long "- JRR Tolkien, ' The Hobbit '.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hello and welcome back again. Glad to here your wife is doing better!

Jeff

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Welcome back, and don't forget to post some picture when you start on the new darkroom, it's always useful to see different darkroom setup. Good luck

Also congratulations for the success with the lung transplantation

Cheers

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Randy's back! Awesome and brilliant. Great to hear such wonderful news.
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    APUG BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE
    DE Darkroom

"Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin