Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,219   Posts: 1,532,236   Online: 820

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Welcome Kathleen!!
    Consider us your guides on a journey of discovery! I think that the first roll of film you develop on your own will just blow you away! Like seeing a print emerge in the developer, taking the lid off a developing tank and extracting the film from the reel is just amazing! it kind of reminds me of the first loaf of bread I baked from scratch! (Well, ok...the chemicals do not smell the same as the bread...)
    So, enjoy the site and all it has to offer!
    Jeanette
    Jeanette
    .................................................. ................
    Isaiah 25:1

Shooter
    35mm
    Hi, Cheryl..yes, i recognize your name too but not exactly sure from where..was it that place with all the Tuscany sunsets? Or was it the other place with all the glamour nudes? Yes, i've heard that once you walk into a darkroom you never walk out..i personally think it would be refreshing to play with water and chemicals and stuff instead of PS sliders, but all in due time. Let me learn the difference between T-max, Tri-x, slides and color negs. first..! so glad to see you here and thanks for the sense of humor! kat~

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by kathleen fonseca
    MR Callow, thanks for the welcome and i love your politics! kat~
    Kathleen, I hope you're registered and will be voting...

We need to win the popular vote if not the whole magila.

Shooter
    35mm
    BW Girl..you guys are like pushers, you realize that? you want me hooked on film in the shortest possible time. i already feel like a hermit spending as much time in front of the computer screen as i do..i can just imagine if i didn't emerge from a darkroom for days at a time. haha...a year ago a wise friend told me to switch to film and i laughed him off completely and look where i am now! He was also the same guy who recommended this site to me. So next year this time, who knows? Maybe i'll be processing and printing as well, huh? And i will definately be calling on every one of you for help, you can count on it! Thanks, mucho! kat~

Shooter
    35mm
    MR Callow, yup i registered absentee for the first time in many years and got my son registered as well. You can count on our votes!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hello Kathleen and welcome from ye olde England. I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time here and no need to feel intimidated any more with all the kind people here

Shooter
    35mm
    thanks for stopping by to welcome, though i feel we got to know each other a bit last night ..i will "nip" on over to your gallery later in the day and leave you some comments as well..thanks, kat~

Shooter
    Multi Format
    ... though i feel we got to know each other a bit last night ..i.. kat~
    LOL That should get a few minds wondering

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mrcallow
    Kathleen, I hope you're registered and will be voting...

We need to win the popular vote if not the whole magila.
    I am registered, and I will be voting, for the candidate of my choice.
    Robert M. Teague
    www.visionlandscapes.com
    www.apug.org/forums/portfolios.php?u=2235

"A man who works with his hands is a laborer; a man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman; a man who works with his hands and his brain and his heart is an artist" -- Louis Nizer

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    I'm an American woman who has lived in Costa Rica for a number of years.
    Welcome from the great state of Hawaii. I hope to see some of your photos of Costa Rica. I'll bet the culture and peoples are really exciting.
    Robert M. Teague
    www.visionlandscapes.com
    www.apug.org/forums/portfolios.php?u=2235

"A man who works with his hands is a laborer; a man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman; a man who works with his hands and his brain and his heart is an artist" -- Louis Nizer

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin