Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,000   Posts: 1,524,342   Online: 768

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Images
    Good Evening,

Welcome from SW Illinois (Good Friday Tornado Alley??), ME Super, et bienvenue aussi, Arthru (Arthur??).

Shooter
    35mm
    Thank-you all for your warm welcome. We had a family Easter Egg hunt a day early because the weather was nice and family was able to come over today to enjoy the nice weather, which was a welcome change.

Finished up the roll of Sensia I got from the camera store about a month back. It was kind of expensive so I think I will order my next film from Adorama (they have 5 rolls of Velvia 100 for $29.95 with free shipping) but will try to find someone local to do the developing. There's a place about 1/2 hour from my house that does developing (actually their lab is in the Quad Cities but you can drop off film at the store close to my house and they will send it to their other store for processing). Gotta support our local labs that process E-6!

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Slides are wonderful , You will like very much what your Velvias would give. And its time to buy a analog camera to your son also. If you are not happy with your lab as I do not , You can send it to Europe , US or whereever you want. Please share your pictures with us . You have a big tele and it would be great to shoot passing ships and boats also bird watching. Velvia is exactly the good choice , for another batch , try Ektachrome 100 vs , another dense colors slide film and different taste.
    But I think velvias low asa setting , your tele lens aperture and the need of using high speed for sharp pictures could carry you to higher asa slide films. So time to ask another question on availability of high speed color slide films.

Welcome to the big family ,

Best

Umut
    Istanbul

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin