Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,836   Posts: 1,582,401   Online: 896

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hi Richard and welcome

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Richard about time you got here. We met in Monterey in april. Everyone his work is great. You should see it up close and personal like tim *noseoil* and I did.
    Non Digital Diva

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'm also quite new here in APUG but still would like to welcome you. How on earth could you lurk in the backrounds ? I registered immediately when I got the tip of this forum and read the magic words "non-digital" !
    - Heli

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    The number of combi-photographer/musician is astounding! I played lead trombone in a small “classical” jazz band in the late ‘50s and early ‘60s. I know first hand how important it is to have a reliable and talented bass player to give the performance that certain sparkle.

Welcome Richard!!
    I love the smell of fixer in the morning. It smells like...creativity!
    Truly, dr bob.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Richard, welcome! It was a nice surprise to see your name here. We met in Iceland a few months ago when I took the workshop with Michael and Paula. What a great experience that has been.

I didn't know that you were a musician. That's great!. I always felt myself as a musician without an instrument. My life is not over yet at 33, it is just barely starting, and maybe one day I will be playing an instrument.

For now, it is photographs that I enjoy making. The workshop with Michael and Paula was wonderful. I feel I learned a lot. I can see it in my photographs, and it is only the beginning.

I am sure your are a fine photographer even without having seen any of your prints, but please show us your stuff. I know you need a scanner, but hey, they are dirt cheap these days.

Have you got your proofs from Iceland yet?

Hope to see you posting soon and often.

Christian

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Post pictures in the galleries.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin