Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,268   Posts: 1,534,355   Online: 859

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Umut, I've been through f295.org a time or three. I've kicked around the idea of 6x17, but I'd just as soon enjoy one in 4x5 as well. My 120 pinhole isn't quite a full 6x6cm frame (thanks to the quantity of beer I consumed while measuring and cutting), but I like it well enough. Truth be told, I'm not particularly interested in the highest quality pinhole that can be constructed. To me, pinholes are about the imperfections that make them fun and personal. What will probably happen is I'll likely end up building a box camera 4" deep, and I'll likely take the high-E string end from my Stratocaster (.012") when I change the strings and shove it through a piece of brass stock. That should cover a 4x5" negative, yield about a 75 degree angle of view and leave me with about f/340. The results may end up worth printing, or they may end up very much the opposite. Either way it will be fun!

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Wow , You have an Victorian taste at photography , lets say impressionist. Yes , You would try a 8x10 color later. I have a French painter Monets print and I now better understand what you are talking about.
    Its summer time at texas and may be there is desert flowers bloom. Yes , You will have lots of fun.

Best ,

Umut

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Welcome Home David !

Ron

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Good news all around. Managed A's in everything this semester, and I finished my darkroom. :-D

I've been everywhere ooooohhh yeaahhhh still I'm standing tall.
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Welcome to APUGland! Katy is one of my favourite ciders
    "He took to writing poetry and visiting the elves: and though many shook their heads and touched their foreheads and said 'Poor old Baggins!' and though few believed any of his tales, he remained very happy till the end of his days, and those were extraordinarily long "- JRR Tolkien, ' The Hobbit '.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    About time you got here!

(Big Dog)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Anthony - hello and welcome to APUG from western Massachusetts.
    gene LaFord

Long live Ed "Big Daddy" Roth!!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    "I don't care about Milwaukee or Chicago." - Yvon LeBlanc

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin