Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,688   Posts: 1,548,674   Online: 1235

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    FPP
    Shooter
    Med. Format Pan

Hello from Michael Raso / FPP

Hi folks.
    My name is Michael Raso. I'm passsionate about all-things-film and thrilled to be part of the APUG community.

I started the Film Photography Project in 2009 and currently produce/host the related Film Photography Podcast Internet Radio Show ( FPP - http://www.filmphotographypodcast.com/ ). FPP provides a forum for photographers from around the globe to share their creative output, challenges and product reviews, while promoting the viability of vintage cameras and film through frequent give-aways and exchange programs.

I shoot formats 110 up to 4x5 including instant photography. I'm overjoyed to be part of the film community and hope to meet some new (and old) friends here at APUG!

- Michael

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hey, Michael, I'm a long-time listener to FPP and I love its quirky, fun approach to film photography. Most APUG folks will love it too. I was wondering when/if you would get involved here.

There's a lot of excellent technical information here (sometimes too much!) and a lot of contagious enthusiasm for film photography here and you'll learn a lot. People on these forums can learn a lot about positive enthusiasm for film from you guys at FPP!

Welcome.

Jeff Glass
    Jeff Glass

Photo Blog
    Website

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hey Michael, welcome to apug. I love your show and listen to it every time you release a new one. great work, and super funny. I am glad your finally part of the apug community. There are some great photographers here that don't go near "the flika" (flickr.com).

D.
    My Photography Site www.lofgreenimages.com and My Blog

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Hi Michael:

Always happy when your show is released, I love to listen to it!

Welcome to APUG -- great to see you here!

John
    Nikon 35mm, Mamiya 645 & RB67, Leica IIIb, other bits and pieces

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hello and welcome to APUG, Michael. I'm gonna look up FPP.

Jeff

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Welcome to APUG. I've been a listener to the Film Photography Podcast from the beginning, and few people have done so much in so little time to advance the cause of traditional photography as Mr. Raso and his cohorts. Your podcast is both funny and impassioned, with an ever-increasing listening audience which spans the globe. With your friendliness and your generosity (what other podcast gives away film and cameras?) you have gotten digital shooters to give film a try. Your emphasis is always on fun, and I appreciate that. I am always looking forward to the next one. APUG members who haven't listened should give it a try:

http://filmphotographypodcast.com/
    Charles Hohenstein

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hi Michael and welcome to APUG. I've also listened from the beginning. At first I didn't like the quirkiness of it but I've actually grown to like some things such as "The Google". Keep up the good work and again if anybody here hasn't heard it yet, give it a listen.

CGW

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Hmmm. Mat obviously enjoyed his weekend with the Toronto APUG crew a few weeks back!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Welcome to APUG
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Michael - hello and welcome to APUG from western Massachusetts. I'm gonna give FPP a listen.
    gene LaFord

Long live Ed "Big Daddy" Roth!!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    "I don't care about Milwaukee or Chicago." - Yvon LeBlanc

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin