Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,956   Posts: 1,522,839   Online: 986

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    hI Suzanne, thank you for the encouragement! Papagene, it's a delight to meet you. A. thank you for your kind words. Hello Canada!!!

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Nicole,

Welcome to the forum from sunny Hawaii. I just returned (1am this morning) from a two week trip to Australia - I love visiting your country (my 5th time).
    Robert M. Teague
    www.visionlandscapes.com
    www.apug.org/forums/portfolios.php?u=2235

"A man who works with his hands is a laborer; a man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman; a man who works with his hands and his brain and his heart is an artist" -- Louis Nizer

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by roteague
    Nicole,

Welcome to the forum from sunny Hawaii. I just returned (1am this morning) from a two week trip to Australia - I love visiting your country (my 5th time).
    Hi Robert, how did the shoot go for you Down Under? Did you catch up with fellow APUG's? We do have a great country for photos, do doubt about it. Maybe I should break out of the 'cafe scene' a little.

Nice meeting you.
    Aloha

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Well Gudday! & welcome from across 'the ditch'. I'm sorry I missed your initial post. Nice to see another one DownUnder Nichole. :-)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by John McCallum
    Well Gudday! & welcome from across 'the ditch'. I'm sorry I missed your initial post. Nice to see another one DownUnder Nichole. :-)
    Hi John It's great to be part of such an inspiring group

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Welocome to APUG Nicole from Washington DC. Enjoy the insights of the forum. I have learned soo much since I have been here.
    What!? Behind the rabbit?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by M. Walter Lyon
    Welocome to APUG Nicole from Washington DC. Enjoy the insights of the forum. I have learned soo much since I have been here.
    Thank you very much. It certainly becomes addictive with such a great bunch. I'm about to go camping for a few days and know I'll miss 'checking in' to APUG!

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicole McGrade
    Hi Robert, how did the shoot go for you Down Under? Did you catch up with fellow APUG's? We do have a great country for photos, do doubt about it. Maybe I should break out of the 'cafe scene' a little.

Nice meeting you.
    Aloha
    Nicole,

Everything went quite well; I'm always stunned by how beautiful the country is, especially along the coast. However, there are several parts of the country I haven't been to yet, West Australia, Queensland and Tasmania; all on my list of places to go. I had a great time with my friends from Melbourne; we shared a few Coopers at a local pub (it was raining and dark outside). One of the things I love most about Australia (and New Zealand) is how friendly the people are; it's not unusual for me to just stop in some little out of the way roadhouse (like the one in Laver Hill) and just talk to the people working there for a while. I will be back sometime next year.

Unfortunately, it will probably be a few weeks before I can get anything posted from the trip; I have to send all my film to California for processing and scanning.

Thanks,
    Robert M. Teague
    www.visionlandscapes.com
    www.apug.org/forums/portfolios.php?u=2235

"A man who works with his hands is a laborer; a man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman; a man who works with his hands and his brain and his heart is an artist" -- Louis Nizer

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hi Rob, I'll look forward to seeing some of your photos! Patience is a virtue.... and I have none!
    Kindest regards
    Nicole

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin