Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,694   Posts: 1,482,500   Online: 1006

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by ravenheadphoto View Post
    I started shooting seriously at about ...

Siriusly shooting is important. It is better if you spell it correctly.

Welcome to APUG!

Steve aka Sirius Glass
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Hey , Sorry for my poor english. I feel like a sucker. I wanted say that You have every camera any photographer could dream. Sorry Ken , I did not want to piss you off. You have Rollei and Hasselblad and you are not a beginner. I worked 15 hours a day , 6 , 7 days a week for 3 years at prepress for my love to rotogravure and national geographic magazine. I am not stranger to this and I applaud you for your effort.
    We are a big family and We welcomes not piss off.

Ron , This was the one of the funniest post I have ever seen.

Rick , David , Thank you for supporting him.

I saw Austin at National Geographic and I fallen in love there , really excellent place , with architecture , nature and happy people , women old fashion was excellent.

Umut

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Welcome to APUG. Enjoy your stay.
    Jason

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Mustafa Umut Sarac View Post
    Hey , Sorry for my poor english. I feel like a sucker. I wanted say that You have every camera any photographer could dream. Sorry Ken , I did not want to piss you off. You have Rollei and Hasselblad and you are not a beginner. I worked 15 hours a day , 6 , 7 days a week for 3 years at prepress for my love to rotogravure and national geographic magazine. I am not stranger to this and I applaud you for your effort.

Ron , This was the one of the funniest post I have ever seen.

Rick , David , Thank you for supporting him.

I saw Austin at National Geographic and I fallen in love there , really excellent place , with architecture , nature and happy people , women old fashion was excellent.

Umut
    Hi Umut,

You can apologize for your poor English, when I start apologizing for my
    poor use of the Turkish language. We all have our little imperfections,
    some of us just seem to forget it sometimes ...

Now I have to apologize to Steve Smith for my poor spelling.

Ron

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hello and welcome to APUG.
    gene LaFord

Long live Ed "Big Daddy" Roth!!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    "I don't care about Milwaukee or Chicago." - Yvon LeBlanc

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick A View Post
    A hale and hearty howdy to you. My wife is a Texan,we moved from there eight years ago and the wife wants to go back. we both miss Austin, a whole bunch. When you are ready for a reasonably priced 4x5 let me know, I'll make a good deal on one for you.
    Thanks for the welcome, Rick! Always a pleasure to meet a fellow Texan, though I have to say that I'm Texan by assimilation rather than by birth. Austin is in a great part of the state and I always enjoy visiting there, particularly since I have relatives with a ranch in the area. I will definitely keep you in mind when my wife decides to finally cave in and invest in large format.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by David Brown View Post
    I can help you out with that!

Welcome.
    Thank you, David. We will definitely talk more about my Spotmatic wish-list. First I have to get rid of some of the other equipment. It has been mandated that there must be a photographic equilibrium, so that no new cameras and lenses may enter the house without and equal number of cameras and lenses (or equivalent "stuff") going out.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Mustafa Umut Sarac View Post

Umut
    Umut,

I did not take anything you said as offensive, I promise you. I understand there is a language barrier and I knew what you were trying to say. I should tell you, though, that I do not still have all of those cameras I mentioned. Most were sold or traded for other equipment. I do still have the Hasselblad system (it's my wife's, to be honest, but in the last few years I have been using it more than her), and I still have a Nikkormat FT2 that I use occasionally. I just recently sold my Voigtlanders, and all the other equipment left my camera closet ages ago.

I hope one day you get to visit Austin in person; it's really a lovely place.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius Glass View Post
    Siriusly shooting is important. It is better if you spell it correctly.

Welcome to APUG!

Steve aka Sirius Glass
    Thanks, Sirius. I'll be more mindful in the future when I speak of my sirius love of manual cameras and analog photography. Seriously.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin