Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,553   Posts: 1,544,998   Online: 695

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hello George and a warm welcome to APUG! I have an RB67 also, really like it!

Jeff

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    George - hello and welcome to APUG from western Massachusetts.
    gene LaFord

Long live Ed "Big Daddy" Roth!!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    "I don't care about Milwaukee or Chicago." - Yvon LeBlanc

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Welcome from Melbourne!!

Marc!
    Marc Morel
    photographie argentique!
    ------------
    http://mrmarcmorel.wordpress.com/

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Strong the GAS force is. Resist it not! - Yota, Star Wars XXXXIV

Steve
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks everyone for your comments. Glad to see another Nova Scotian pop up. I think that makes four of us here that I've noticed.

I guess the RB67 is a little heavier than My F3 with motor drive but not by much. The back for the RB67 is still a bit lighter but that may change. I've seen the cart/strollers mentioned for LF but it may be a good idea, I'll have to give it some thought.

Re darkroom set-up. If fact almost all my darkroom work has been sit-down. Especially at the enlarger, some how I like being close to the baseboard.

Thanks again and like I said this is a really nice place on the net.

George

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    George- I had a terrible left knee for years. After 14 surgeries, on it, I had it replaced 2 years ago. Smartest move I've ever made... When it gets to the point where the pain keeps you from leading the life you want, do it. The rehab is rough, but worth it.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Eddie, all I can say is OUCH! 14 surgeries! As I have said I cope. I was on a waiting list for a partial replacement but by the time my turn came the damage was too much. I need full replacements on both knees, the trouble is the surgeon says I'm too young and have to wait a few more years. Yes the rehab scares me, being a bachelor living in the country I'm not sure I make it work, likely have to move in with my sister for a few months. The good thing is that I was able to take and early retirement with full pension, so if I need a day off no problem! Besides I get to use all those nice parking spots!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Welcome George, from the west coast of Canada. I also have an RB with 3 lenses, a 4x5 with 3 lenses, and a few Nikons. My solution (and I don't have bad knees, just an aversion to hard physical labour) was a jogging stroller. A three-wheeler with big wheels, and it works great.
    If I had been present at the creation, I would have given some useful hints for the better arrangement of the Universe.
    Alfonso the Wise, 1221-1284

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin