Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,557   Posts: 1,545,179   Online: 1058

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Medium Format
    My main issue is finding subjects which interest me, I live in London, but street photography does not interest me. I like landscapes, nature, and travel photos, not much of that going around here.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Apug is a fun place to learn and share.
    I will have to vote for the "time" issue. Never enough time. Even while on vacation the other week I ended up pulling out the M2 rangefinder more than the Tachihara because there was so many places we tried to fit in. so even on holiday there was time restrictions on using the view camera.

Lee

Shooter
    Medium Format
    My biggest issue is finding a way to make money out of this thing...
    I brake for fixer!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Mine is to get beyond my medical condition and getting strong enough to get back outside with enough strength to carry my MF format system and Meastro tripod like I did 20 years ago. High hopes, I know. Maybe settle for carrying the system or even just getting time and well enough to go a shootig with the Leica.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Deutsch? By "issue" were you looking for something like Fach or Thema? Oder meinst du etwas wie "problem"?

My issue is finding time to do it all.

My theme continues to be archeology.
    K.S. Klain

Shooter
    35mm
    My issue is to be able to find a Fuji Frontier scanner so I can operate it myself.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Klainmeister View Post
    Deutsch? By "issue" were you looking for something like Fach or Thema? Oder meinst du etwas wie "problem"?
    Well it is the same, it's not?

Time is the most important thing concentrating on an issue and there is no matter if it is a problem, a topic or a personal challenge. Therefore, I mentioned my contrast issue, that's all together, at least for me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin