Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,904   Posts: 1,521,250   Online: 1094

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    35mm
    Thanks for the welcome.

Not sure if it is the right venue, but here I go : my work can be seen on my blog :

http://www.fashionbug.org.uk/blog

What do you guys think of my photography ?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Welcome. While film is declining in market share and makers, hopefully the makers in Eastern Europe will continue production long after the major companies decide shareholders are more important than customers. I suspect it will not be obsolete before I go to the great photo shoot in the sky.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    You've got a good eye and obviously know what art is. Keep it up and I can see you moving to the professional field.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Welcome. I was in your fine country around this time last year admiring your lochs and glens. No shortage of things to point a camera at up there!
    http://www.tonyeganphotography.com/index.html
    "Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others." Groucho Marx

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Welcome! I have fond memories of the area from my days there in the 1970's.

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianL View Post
    Welcome. While film is declining in market share and makers, hopefully the makers in Eastern Europe will continue production long after the major companies decide shareholders are more important than customers. I suspect it will not be obsolete before I go to the great photo shoot in the sky.
    Unfortunately, for most of companies nowadays, the shareholders are more important than customers. :-(

Shooter
    35mm
    Hello and Welcome to APUG!

mts
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Welcome to APUG! We welcome your return to analog photography and back to the world of real imaging. I recently participated in a National Geographic/Lindblad expedition where much emphasis was placed on photography and the techniques to get the best result, all digital of course. Only one other person was shooting film. At week's end we had viewed all the photographs save for our two collections. I am slowly working my way through my 30-odd 35mm rolls of Portra 160S and Tri-X. In my comments to the NG I asked how the expedition could be improved for those few people interested in large format? In days past, the NG was the major consumer and processor of Kodachrome. Today, it is entirely digital and in my opinion the photo quality has been reduced accordingly.
    By denying the facts, any paradox can be sustained--Galileo

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin