Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,654   Posts: 1,481,387   Online: 1066

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hello Dennis and welcome to APUG. Would you believe that I use my RB67 out in the field!

Jeff

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Kubach View Post
    Hello Dennis and welcome to APUG. Would you believe that I use my RB67 out in the field!

Jeff
    Well it certainly saves you the trip to the gym
    Jeff I think it is great you are taking the RB67, but I wanted a camera I would be able to cary with me where ever I go and not having to lug around this 6 pound gorilla every day.

Problem for me was that I got so hooked on those giant negatives, that I did not want to give up on the 6x7 format ...
    ---
    There are always two people in every picture: the photographer and the viewer.
    ~ Ansel Adams

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Klainmeister View Post
    Welcome to the group. That's a mighty fine camera you got there and I also use it mostly for BW. Definitely try some chromes with it too....the lenses produce the most beautiful slides I have ever seen. Enjoy!
    Thank you. Yes I love the camera. Even though I just had her for a short while.
    The lenses are rediculously sharp and render such beautiful tones and contrast. Just have to give it more practice and definitely have to come up to speed on development ....
    ---
    There are always two people in every picture: the photographer and the viewer.
    ~ Ansel Adams

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Welcome, as was said practice, practice, practice. Try to spend more time with a camera than you do on the internet reading about photography. That is one of my problems.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Welcome. This site is very helpful. You can learn almost anything related to Analog Photography just by searching and asking. And the people here are very kind and helpful.

Shooter
    35mm
    Hello and Welcome to APUG!

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Welcome to APUG,

You have mentioned all the right reasons for being here....

Jaap Jan

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Welcome aboard, I've only been posting here for a short while after gaining access to darkroom and learning to print. My printing has dramatically improved in a short period of time from the wealth of information to be found here.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Photography is totally therapeutic and a de-stressor.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin