Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,548   Posts: 1,573,024   Online: 864

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Welcome Mike from New Zealand. You're certainly at the right place to kindle that creative smolder into something bigger. Personally I'm very much looking forward to seeing studies in light, shadow, texture, and composition from your part of the world.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Welcome Mike. I've got a brother up in Anchorage who I wish I could afford to visit.
    Am also looking forward to some of your posts.

gene
    gene LaFord

Long live Ed "Big Daddy" Roth!!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    "I don't care about Milwaukee or Chicago." - Yvon LeBlanc

Shooter
    35mm

Thanks!

Wow---I hadn't expected such an abundance of welcomes!

Thanks for making me feel so welcome. I can tell I'm going to like it here. I don't have any recent pics to post yet. Have been using that...er...other format until lately. Promise to get the ol' Nikon into use immediately, though. Guess I'd better invest in a decent scanner, eh?

Will keep y'all posted as to the progress of my darkroom. I'm in sales, and this has started out to be a good month, so I should be able to pick up what little supplies I need to finish it out. After snapping some measurements the other night, I can tell one of the first things I'll need to invest in is a HEATER! Started building this summer in my garage, and it has been pretty cold out there. I'll need to do some extra insulating, too...

I'm really looking forward to checking out everyone's galleries, and talking about all things photographic. It feels *so* great to be diving back in.

Thanks again, for all the "howdy's" :o)

Mike

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    welcome from ferndale.

Not that it matters, but I love saying/typeing this. Ferndale is such an odd name to me and I have lived here for well over 10 years and have known about it all my life. I guess the strangest things entertain my tiny mind.

lee
    Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    wasn't there a Martin Mull comedy on TV that was like the Tonight Show that was from Ferndale? In my mind, I recall it being quite funny.

lee\c

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by lee
    wasn't there a Martin Mull comedy on TV that was like the Tonight Show that was from Ferndale? In my mind, I recall it being quite funny.

lee\c
    That wood be Fernwood Tonight. There was a local variety show held at an old theatre here in Ferndale called Ferndale Tonight, but Martin never showed, nor do I believe it got much, regional, let alone national exposure.

lee
    Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    We used to suffer when I was in the equine business because we stayed up late every night to watch it like a drug. We had to get up at 4:30 am to start the day and feed all the horses. Then it was worth it. Now, I am not so sure. I still liked the show very much.

lee\c

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin