Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,920   Posts: 1,522,063   Online: 818

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    35mm
    Welcome Matt from a former Ma. resident transplanted to Vermont.
    Did you ever trade at Look Photo in Andover and Lawrence?

Francis in VT

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hey, Matt. Join us for some of the local APUG gatherings. They aren't as frequent as we'd like them to be, but they're always fun. Come to the PHSNE Photographica show as well - it's a great way to meet a lot of photo "nuts."

Welcome aboard

I've been everywhere ooooohhh yeaahhhh still I'm standing tall.
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hello and welcome to the APUG jungle!
    "He took to writing poetry and visiting the elves: and though many shook their heads and touched their foreheads and said 'Poor old Baggins!' and though few believed any of his tales, he remained very happy till the end of his days, and those were extraordinarily long "- JRR Tolkien, ' The Hobbit '.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Francis in VT View Post
    Welcome Matt from a former Ma. resident transplanted to Vermont.
    Did you ever trade at Look Photo in Andover and Lawrence?

Francis in VT
    Never did. I grew up in the area though. I moved to NYC/Philly/AC after high school when Digital was really coming in to its own so I missed out on quite a few places I took for granted in their existence.

Quote Originally Posted by Whiteymorange
    Hey, Matt. Join us for some of the local APUG gatherings. They aren't as frequent as we'd like them to be, but they're always fun. Come to the PHSNE Photographica show as well - it's a great way to meet a lot of photo "nuts."
    I had no idea of the PHSNE. That's a fantastic thing there, but it pains me that the meetings are on Sundays, my "monday"!

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Welcome! I´m also new here =)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin