Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,535   Posts: 1,544,067   Online: 1116

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    There is an old saying "what's old is new". For me, I left analog 10 years ago, and recently re-joined analog because I realized I dont want to be on a computer all day (my job) and at night (digital photog). I think there are many many analog photographers that feel that sentiment. In today's day and age, getting our 'feet wet' is getting less and less common with the digital processes proliferating for eg, I read my news online, I spend my day working on-line (I am a programmer) a connection to physical reality is only getting less and less common. Some are trying to sperate themselves from the digital and hence why you, me and 50,000 other APUG'ers are here.

Welcome to Apug!

Great intro and great question for us to ponder!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Wow zsas, this is so true! A kind of escape not from reality but INTO reality (from the virtual dimension)... we really need it. All the digital stuff is so useful and convenient, but of course we must be aware that it can be overwhelming. And analog photography is so so concrete!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Welcome to APUG!!
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin