Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,767   Posts: 1,484,168   Online: 872

Shooter
    Large Format

Not an intro but a move

My wife and I have moved from Erie PA to Bradenton FL. Any local APUGers.
    Leslie D. Wall
    AKA DeBone75

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hello and welcome to APUG. I'm here in Richmond Va, so I can't help you much.

Jeff

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Not local, but my parents used to winter at a mobile home that owned in Palmetto until about 5 years ago.

You have moved to a nice place to live a quiet life if you want.

I would enjoy visiting. Images of the poinsetta farms, the costal islands, the beaches, jetties with fishermen at dusk, etc. are great images of the times I spent there.
    my real name, imagine that.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    My family traveled to Bradenton every winter for nearly 20 years. We are heading down this winter for old time's sake. I never met any local APUG-ers in all my years there. There used to be a great used camera shop at the Red Barn (flea market), but the fellow passed on and as far as I know, his inventory disappeared. There are some great photo opportunities along the Bridge St Pier, and the smaller streets around that area. (not to mention some great restaurants)

So, I'll say welcome to the area. I hope you enjoy the change of scenery.
    Tom, on Point Pelee, Canada

Ansel Adams had the Zone System... I'm working on the points system. First I points it here, and then I points it there...

http://tom-overton-images.weebly.com

Shooter
    Large Format
    My wife says the flea market in Oldsmar has a camera shop. Looking forward to trying it.
    Leslie D. Wall
    AKA DeBone75

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin