Switch to English Language Passer en langue franšaise Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 74,639   Posts: 1,648,460   Online: 973

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Hi, I'm kind of new-ish

i've already made a few posts.

My name is Melisa, from Tampa, Florida, and I'm a photographer/camera-aholic.

I shoot everything from Polaroids to toy cameras, to hasselblad to 35mm slr's to rangefinders. You name it, I'm probably interested in it.

I've been shooting for a few years now and loving every minute of it. I've taken a couple photography college classes in the last year, but this semester the attendance is low, so they dropped the ones I wanted to take.

I've enjoyed reading up on tips here and I feel like this is going to fill the educational void i feel like I am going through right now. The darkroom forums are helping me, as I feel like i'm out of practice and loosing my 'touch'.

anyway, hello!!!

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Welcome from Canada!

joe

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Greetings from Canada two (too?)
    I know how you feel about the educational void. Took a couple last year and am currently in one now (not very happy with the instructor, but what are ya gonna do). Two of the classes I wanted to take have been dropped completely and one was folded into another to make up attendance. This site and everyone here has definately helped.
    Nice avatar! Self portrait? (just kidding)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by rogueish
    Greetings from Canada two (too?)
    I know how you feel about the educational void. Took a couple last year and am currently in one now (not very happy with the instructor, but what are ya gonna do). Two of the classes I wanted to take have been dropped completely and one was folded into another to make up attendance. This site and everyone here has definately helped.
    Nice avatar! Self portrait? (just kidding)

Haha! nice. Thanks, I took the picture (avatar), but I only look like that in the morning... I SWEAR!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Welcome. Guess what? I'm Canadian too (three?), but live and work in the states.

Art.
    Visit my website at www.ArtLiem.com
    or my online portfolios at APUG and ModelMayhem

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Greetings and welcome

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Ok, just so you don't get the idea that we all are Canadian....hm...my Mom was born in Canada....Ok, so much for that line of thinking!!
    Welcome, Melisa! This site has contributed more to my photography education than anything else I've done! looking forward to seeing your photos in the gallery! (I love the avatar!!!)
    Jeanette
    .................................................. ................
    Isaiah 25:1

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Welcome, and bummer about the class. There's a lot of good information here, and looking forward to your posts in the gallery.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  Ś   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin