Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,971   Posts: 1,523,565   Online: 855

Shooter
    35mm

Bard College Student

New here. I'm 19, I'm from Brooklyn, I go to Bard College. So far my professors have been Stephen Shore, Larry Fink, Barbara Ess and soon I will have An-My Le, for what it's worth. Stephen never really liked my stuff, Larry and Barbara like a lot of my stuff. I'm kind of here selfishly, just wanna post pictures and see what people think, but I cant find the critique forum anywhere on this site. Seems like a good place. Analogue is my favorite method of photography, but I'm just as wary of shunning digital as many shun analogue.

Can someone help a tired stupid kid with finding the critique forum?

-Mac

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Welcome Mac!

Once you are a subscriber, you can upload images to the galleries. You'll be able to select which gallery to upload to; if you want critique, you can put it in the critique gallery.

There is a bit of an unwritten rule here, which is that people usually won't critique work unless it is in the critique gallery or someone has specifically asked for critique in a post. That said, I and many, many others would be more than happy to comment on images
    "Only dead fish follow the stream"

[APUG Portfolio] [APUG Blog] [Website]

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hello Mac, I hope you like it here!

Jeff

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Mac - hello and welcome to APUG from western Massachusetts.
    gene LaFord

Long live Ed "Big Daddy" Roth!!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    "I don't care about Milwaukee or Chicago." - Yvon LeBlanc

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hello and welcome from the western end of PA. I went to Moravian College and had Larry Fink as my photo I and II instructor the only year he taught there. Subscribing is the way to go, imo.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    If you subscribe to APUG, there is a Critique Gallery where you can upload your pictures for some feedback. I've toyed with the idea of the Bard graduate program, but family obligations have made such a commitment in time nearly impossible. Take in everything you can from your instructors. Even the ones who don't necessarily like your work. I would love to learn some from them!! And welcome to APUG.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Welcome to APUG, Mac.
    Charles Hohenstein

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin