Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,518   Posts: 1,572,205   Online: 984

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Welcome! I bought my Bronica SQ this past summer (my first MF aside from a Holga), and I absolutely love the images I shoot with it. I've tried a number of interesting films, but I think my favorite is Tri-X.

Shooter
    35mm
    Fortunately or unfortunately the perfect kit is not enough for film. Great development is also key for a great photo.
    I am looking for a great lab to use in Greece because I am not sure that sending my film to another country for developing and scan is economically viable for me. And I do not want to scan it myself.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thank you for the warm welcome everyone!

Dshambli: I was at the Freestyle store in L.A. this past weekend and almost bought a couple rolls of the Delta to try out I guess I'll have to get a few in my next order and give them a try.

stavrosk: Yes, processing is definitely important. Thankfully I have a few lab options to choose from locally that do good work and I'm going to start doing some of my own developing. I've done it before (35mm) but it's been at least a decade so I'll need some time to get back up to speed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin