Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,317   Posts: 1,536,759   Online: 1053

Shooter
    Medium Format

Montréal Photographer

Hey Y'all.

I am a young male living in Montréal (Québec-Canada) and I am wondering if there are any photographers in Montréal (OR Laval, Or South Shore) that might want to take the time, and let me watch then or HELP them around working ?

I have been interested in photography since I was 10 (being 22 now) thats 12 years later. I have three cameras (one digital) I am learning all about film photography (on my own time, and I don't yet have a dark room ) I absolutely love black and white photography and I recently had a book made (one book from Apple Via iPhoto) that has all my black and white pictures. Which was a very (VERY) exciting time for me to see this finished product. Of course no one even knows me so Its not a book that you could find in a bookstore but sometime :P

Let me know y'all
    Cheers!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mr. Andrew Mündenovskiy
    http://www.mundenovskiy.ca

"The the change you want to see in the world" -- Ghandi

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Welcome to APUG. I'm also from Montreal. It's nice to know there is actually another photographer in this city...

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael R 1974 View Post
    Welcome to APUG. I'm also from Montreal. It's nice to know there is actually another photographer in this city...

I know what you mean. You'd think that this city being like 3 million people that There would be MORE then just a handful of photographers. I mean this city is FILLED to the rim with artists, artistic people, fine arts and yet its harder then anything to find fellow artists/photographers...
    Nice to meat you? I am Andrew Mündenovskiy Art is a huge passion of mine, I paint and take pictures I LOVE it! I think I dab into all forms of art and fine art, Ceramics, painting, drawing, photography SO much fun!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mr. Andrew Mündenovskiy
    http://www.mundenovskiy.ca

"The the change you want to see in the world" -- Ghandi

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin