Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,223   Posts: 1,532,487   Online: 1069

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Multi Format
    The prints being bound might be an issue, but of course removing them from the book would effectively destroy the book, so as a collector there are definitely some issus to consider. I'm not sure you can easily compare prints bound into a book with the same number of loose prints.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    The book (except the cover, which is dreadful IMHO) is a beauty. I think it's value, if one is concerned about that, is as a book. Each page has an embossed rectangle for the print, with tissue sheets between the pages. The prints are all 8 x 10. To Michael R, I do consider myself lucky. I took and entire semester at The New School with Tice and the company I worked for paid the tuition. BTW, we never made a print in that class. It was all lecture-demonstration and printing on our own. It totally changed my thoughts on the B&W print and my printing.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin