Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,929   Posts: 1,585,223   Online: 808

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by himself View Post
    other than a sense of oooh-look-at-their-funny-clothes I really don't see these making much of an impact.
    that being said, I'm sure they are keeping the best for the show, right? right?

hmmm, I wonder if those 6 negs I found in an abandoned horse-racing track in Vienna will be worth anything...

Burn 5 of them and you'll be sitting on a gold mine...

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by pbromaghin View Post
    Thank you, tortured was a poor choice of word and beyond what I really meant. From the bio info people have been able to gather and from statements of people who knew her, she was quite eccentric, a loner who seemed to retreat further into herself in her later years. Far from being Teddy Kaczynski, but I could see neighborhood kids calling her the crazy woman who lives down the street.

I'll accept eccentric, since that is clearly an opinion based on external observations.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne View Post
    Burn 5 of them and you'll be sitting on a gold mine...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin