Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,200   Posts: 1,531,517   Online: 1024

Shooter
    Medium Format

Fay Godwin on South Bank Show - request

I've been desperate to get hold of this for while, but I'm unable to find it either online or DVD.
    If anyone has a recording of the programme on VHS, Betamax, DVD, LaserDisc... whatever (except Betamax and LaserDisc), I'd be happy to give you a few coins for it.

Thanks.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I've just contacted ITV about getting a copy directly from them (for educational/research purposes) and they want £115 plus the signing of a license agreement. :s

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I had quite a lot of Fay Godwin footage, it was tranferred from an obscure video format VHS I think to Betamax, it dated back to the mid to late 1980's before I spent 5 days travelling in Fay's Citron on a Paul Hill Workshop. I'll try and find the friend who borrowed it, there was rare Brandt and Ray Moore fotage as well !!!

Ian

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Sounds interesting Ian, thanks. I'm assuming TV footage as opposed to home video though!? Personal footage of Bill Brandt certainly would be a rarity worth sharing.

Edit: I'm also quite embarrassed to admit (being an increasingly serious landscape photographer in the Peak District) to have just discovered Paul Hill.
    Last edited by batwister; 02-24-2012 at 05:49 PM. Click to view previous post history.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin