Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,500   Posts: 1,543,286   Online: 949

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Found a cool photographer's blog

"Photography, like surfing, is an infinite process, a constantly evolving exploration of life."
    Aaron Chang

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Matt Marrash is part of the Film Photography Podcast. He's only been into film photography for a handful of years and he has already done some nice work with 8X10.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I met Mat at Schwab's big gathering Photostock 2012 this past June. He stops in here occasionally. Very enthusiastic young photographer, and his podcast is great listening. He interviewed me, and fellow APUGers Stu Batchelor and Bill Schwab for their July podcast. He's been making carbon prints, and shooting unusual films (like X-ray, I think) in his 810. Thanks for the link!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I was Googling the use of 8x10 Fuji X-ray film and I stumbled on Mr. Marrash's site. Great videos.
    "Photography, like surfing, is an infinite process, a constantly evolving exploration of life."
    Aaron Chang

Shooter
    35mm
    Thanks for the link, I'm becoming familiar with his work but don't think I've seen this blog before. Besides FPP he has some affiliation with Aperture Tremont; earlier this summer 'Analog's Pulse' was held there in Cleveland. I live in the opposite corner of the state and didn't attend their event, but found them online - they're doing some great stuff with film photography.
    Sharon

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin