Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,956   Posts: 1,522,963   Online: 1212

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by hidesert View Post
    It's nice work but it's large format and out of my price range.
    hi

on the menubar, there is a button that says "portfolios" its next to chat and gallery ...
    poke around the portfolios area and see if you like any of the photographs from
    photographers here on apug. they will probably sell you or trade with you a print.

well known photographers work is quite expensive ..

good luck
    john

ps. i'd send you one of my prints but it is not the genre you seem to be interested in ...
    ask me how ..

Images
    You might check this guy out. It appears he knows how to use a camera and might fit your requirements
    http://www.billschwab.com/
    Technological society has succeeded in multiplying the opportunities for pleasure, but it has great difficulty in generating joy. Pope Paul VI

So, I think the "greats" were true to their visions, once their visions no longer sucked. Ralph Barker 12/2004

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Steve Sherman

Scott Killian

Two of the finest printers on the planet. I would also contact the Paul Paletti Gallery in Louisville, Ky. and describe what you want. They know a lot of emerging photographers of extremely high quality who might be very affordable for you. Sherman just had a one man show there, BTW.

Hope this helps.
    Jim

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin