Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,553   Posts: 1,545,001   Online: 708

Shooter
    35mm

Photographers like jeanloup sieff

I recently discovered this photographer and I'm very interested in his work.

I'm wondering if there are any portrait/fashion/nude photographers that used wide angle lenses like him? Or who else has a similar style? A little erotic but still refined. I believe he used 28mm and 21mm a lot. The closes photographer that comes to mind is helmet newton. Maybe not with same focal lengths but they both seem to share similar styles. Newton, perhaps, being a little more erotic.

MDR
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Bill Brandt used an ultrawideangle lens for some of his nude and fashion work (best example that comes to mind). Lee Friedlander uses ultrawideangle lenses as well. Both Friedlander and Brandt used Hasselblad Sieff either a Nikon F, EL or Leica M.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin