Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,970   Posts: 1,523,517   Online: 865

Thread: Robert Burley

Images

Robert Burley

Maybe this link has been posted.

I like this guys work

http://cnnphotos.blogs.cnn.com/2012/...ilm/?hpt=hp_c3
    Technological society has succeeded in multiplying the opportunities for pleasure, but it has great difficulty in generating joy. Pope Paul VI

So, I think the "greats" were true to their visions, once their visions no longer sucked. Ralph Barker 12/2004

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    That is the most complete cross-section I have seen of Robert Burley's work on this subject.

My father still has some prints he did in one of the employee darkrooms at Kodak Toronto - before he transferred from there in 1961.

I don't think he will want to see those photos
    Matt

“Photography is a complex and fluid medium, and its many factors are not applied in simple sequence. Rather, the process may be likened to the art of the juggler in keeping many balls in the air at one time!”

Ansel Adams, from the introduction to The Negative - The New Ansel Adams Photography Series / Book 2

Shooter
    Multi Format
    New York Times lens blog also publishes work from the same series in 2/12/13 entry:

http://lens.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/0...end-of-analog/

(Hope not already mentioned elsewhere on APUG, I did a cursory search.)

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin