Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,696   Posts: 1,549,066   Online: 1038

DF

VIVIAN MAIER - Photography's Find Of The Century!

We've only seen a scant of what lye's ahead, and I think what I say in my heading. Any thoughts from other's who've seen her yet?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    www.vinnywalsh.com

I know what I want but I just don't know how to go about gettin' it.-Hendrix

Shooter
    35mm
    I have seen two of her shows in galleries and they were both significantly different; plus what I have seen on the web. Without a doubt she seems to have acres upon acres of great work. Methinks that we have only scratched the surface of her photographic estate...... Can't wait until the caretakers of her work release more.

Shooter
    Multi Format

VIVIAN MAIER - Photography's Find Of The Century!

I've only seen one show, and I liked it. Her camera and some of her belongings were on display (rolleiflex 3.5 I believe) too.

She left so many rolls undeveloped, and over such a long period I can imagine how tricky it is to develop and print them.

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Images
    I know of one person who bought 30-40 negatives of Vivian Maier from the original person who purchased the unprocessed negs and negatives.
    I think there were many images sold online.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin