Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,772   Posts: 1,484,347   Online: 1211

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Kosoff show reviewed in Dallas Morning News

My current show at the Afterimage Gallery in Dallas has been reviewed by a writer from the Dallas Morning News, I am told the review will appear this Monday, May 6th. The show runs until June 18th.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Excellent. I will keep an eye out for it. I really find your work exceptional!
    K.S. Klain

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    It seems that because the show was extended the publishing of the Dallas Morning News review has been pushed back to next Monday. However the same reviewer posted a different review of my work, using photographs different from the ones mentioned in the DMN review.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Congratulations, Brian. But that review does make me worry that you may have acquired a serious hearing impairment??

"The artist deafly merges heaven and earth..."

Ken
    "Hate is an adolescent term used to stop discussion with people you disagree with. You can do better than that."
    —'blanksy', December 13, 2013

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Here's the review from the Dallas Morning News.....

http://www.dallasnews.com/entertainm...ssStory1010388

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    "This specific kind of brilliance might lead some to understand his work by reveling in its sheer virtuosity. Dixon Cemetery, for instance, is a tour de force of lighting, composition and technical perfection."

Apart from the fact that the images are wonderful, creative, and original, the review indirectly stresses the enormous chasm that separates what anyone with an iphone can do, v/s what a true photographer/artist can do with imagination, and finely honed skill. Congratulations. Brian!!
    John Voss

My Blog

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks John. Very kind of you,

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Brian I saw the show a few weeks ago and it looked Great! I use to live in Taos so the Dixon Cemetery was very familiar

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin