Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,706   Posts: 1,482,845   Online: 996

Shooter
    Large Format

Anne Larsen + John Sexton Exhibit + Lecture Ansel Adams Gallery Yosemite

I am thrilled to announce the first joint exhibition that my wife, Anne Larsen, and I are sharing together at The Ansel Adams Gallery in Yosemite National Park. If you are going to be in Yosemite between now and May 29th please stop by the Gallery to see our black and white silver gelatin photographs.

If, by chance, you will be in Yosemite on Saturday, May 11th we would love to have the chance to share our images with you at our exhibition reception at the Gallery from 3:00 pm to 5:00 pm. In addition, at 8:30 pm that evening I will be presenting a lecture, Inspired by Yosemite: The Photographs of Ansel Adams and John Sexton, at the outdoor amphitheater at the nearby Yosemite Lodge at the Falls. Both events are free, and open to the public. Anne and I would love to see you, and have the chance to visit with you.

In conjunction with our exhibition, Anne Larsen & John Sexton: Light & Form, The Ansel Adams Gallery is offering special discount pricing (25% off) on one of my images, along with a real jewel of a print by Anne. Details of this special offer, along with additional information about the making of our photographs, can be found at The Ansel Adams Gallery web site. The special pricing is only good for orders placed through the close of business, Sunday, May 19th at 6:00 pm PDT.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Larsen_Sexton_AAG_850.jpg  
    Last edited by johnsexton; 05-08-2013 at 02:48 AM. Click to view previous post history.
    John Sexton

www.johnsexton.com
    info[at]johnsexton.com

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I was there yesterday and saw the exhibit. Absolutely gorgeous work. I wonder if there's a feminine/masculine attraction to the images - I gravitated to yours while my wife loved Anne's. Wish I could make it back up Saturday!

Shooter
    Large Format
    Quote Originally Posted by whowantstoast View Post
    I was there yesterday and saw the exhibit. Absolutely gorgeous work. I wonder if there's a feminine/masculine attraction to the images - I gravitated to yours while my wife loved Anne's. Wish I could make it back up Saturday!
    Thanks for the kind words about the photographs. Anne and I are both pleased that we had images that appealed to both you and your wife.
    John Sexton

www.johnsexton.com
    info[at]johnsexton.com

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin