Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,654   Posts: 1,481,333   Online: 1047

Shooter
    Medium Format

Everybody Street documentary film released this week

Everybody Street came out this week, it has footage and interviews with well known photographers who shoot the New York streets.IMHO this is a fantastic film and well worth the $5 to rent it on Vimeo.

Lots of big names in there but some of them are new to me and I added a few new photo books to my Amazon wish list. It's one of the best shot and scored documentaries I've watched in a really long time. Plenty of these photographers are still shooting film and there is a lot of discussion of film, darkrooms and film vs. digital. Highly recommended!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks for posting this.
    Rebecca Lepkoff who is one of the photographers featured, is a regular visiter to the VCP gallery. At 90+ she is still going strong. As it happens, the November show is of some of her Vermont work.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Looks brill. Thanks for the heads up.
    'Cows are very fond of being photographed, and, unlike architecture, don't move.' - Oscar Wilde

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I really enjoyed this great documentary. Thanks!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin