Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,487   Posts: 1,571,308   Online: 739

Thread: Flo Fox

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Mark Barendt, Beaverton, OR

"We do not see things the way they are. We see things the way we are." Anaïs Nin

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Excellent - thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by markbarendt View Post

Quite a lady.

I've been everywhere ooooohhh yeaahhhh still I'm standing tall.
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thanks Mark!
    "He took to writing poetry and visiting the elves: and though many shook their heads and touched their foreheads and said 'Poor old Baggins!' and though few believed any of his tales, he remained very happy till the end of his days, and those were extraordinarily long "- JRR Tolkien, ' The Hobbit '.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quite a lady! Thanks for the post.

Jeff

Shooter
    35mm
    Thanks for the link. She seems to be a person who does what she wants to do simply because she wants to do it. Freedom of expression rather than self promotion. Most shots showed a real talent for spotting a picture where a lot of other photographers might have missed.

The mousetrap one had my eyes watering! How much Jim Beam did the model need, I wonder?

pentaxuser

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by pentaxuser View Post
    Thanks for the link. She seems to be a person who does what she wants to do simply because she wants to do it. Freedom of expression rather than self promotion. Most shots showed a real talent for spotting a picture where a lot of other photographers might have missed.

The mousetrap one had my eyes watering! How much Jim Beam did the model need, I wonder?

pentaxuser
    Yeah, oww.
    Mark Barendt, Beaverton, OR

"We do not see things the way they are. We see things the way we are." Anaïs Nin

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin