Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,520   Posts: 1,543,790   Online: 769

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Multi Format
    There was a lovely documentary about him on British television a few years back, he was just taking pictures on a Leica as he walked around East London. He had a real knack of just talking to anyone to then getting them to pose in a really comfortable way for lovely portraits. I hope the picture of the Queen was done on film, but it doesn't really matter, it's a great shot.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    If I remember correctly, it should be film. My friend is his second assistant and she once told me that he shoots all black and white photos on film and he only uses digital for colour. I can ask her to confirm if it was the case this time as she was assisting on that shoot. I'm sure he does still shoot tons of film because she often tells me how difficult is to keep up with his shooting while loading cameras.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Claudia Moroni View Post
    If I remember correctly, it should be film. My friend is his second assistant and she once told me that he shoots all black and white photos on film and he only uses digital for colour. I can ask her to confirm if it was the case this time as she was assisting on that shoot. I'm sure he does still shoot tons of film because she often tells me how difficult is to keep up with his shooting while loading cameras.
    Wow, now that really is inside information! I'd love to know what he was using!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by xtolsniffer View Post
    Wow, now that really is inside information! I'd love to know what he was using!
    Bailey is known to be a Kodak man and has professed his love for Tri-X on several occasions.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin