Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,575   Posts: 1,545,710   Online: 742

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    35mm
    "What ever floats your boat."

Personally, I find there are things that are better done with digital capture. I enjoy shooting ultra wide panoramas (up to 360 degrees) and getting quality results requires planning and skill. I also enjoy shooting low light level 'available light' shots under varying lighting conditions and I'm amazed at the performance (sharpness and low noise) of my Nikon D-5200 at ISO 6400. There have been major advance in digital image quality in the past year or so; many comments I see on APUG seem to refer to cameras of 8 to 10 years ago,

Like I said: "What ever floats your boat." There are many things that I find 'more fun' with digital. Your milage may vary.

Shooter
    35mm
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Chan Tran View Post
    Definitely but the digital shooters collasped the film industry so now it's not as much fun as before. Not to many film choices. Film is getting quite expensive and hard to get. Hard to get good processing or supply to DIY.

I have tonnes of film for sale ranging from £1.80 upwards

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitschretro View Post
    I have tonnes of film for sale ranging from £1.80 upwards
    Do you have a website or a list?

Steve.
    "People who say things won't work are a dime a dozen. People who figure out how to make things work are worth a fortune" - Dave Rat.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin