Switch to English Language Passer en langue franšaise Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,536   Posts: 1,544,112   Online: 980

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Ellen Von Unwerth

I just bought a book by her entitled "Revenge". I really love her style and I want to learn more about her. I've been searching the internet for info on her, but it's limited to say the least. Does anyone know much about her or can you point me in the right direction?
    Thanks in advance,
    Ara
    Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I am doing lots of erotic/BDSM/fetish shots, and EVU is a great inspiration. "Revenge" is a great example on this

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by modafoto
    I am doing lots of erotic/BDSM/fetish shots, and EVU is a great inspiration. "Revenge" is a great example on this
    Ah, no wonder you told us about the book Erotique lately! I am very interested in seeing your photos. Where do you get your models? Are they members of the Church that take part in your ceremonial orgies?
    aristotelis grammatikakis
    www.arigram.gr
    Real photographs, created in camera, 100% organic,
    no digital additives and shit

Quote Originally Posted by Ara Ghajanian
    Does anyone know much about her?
    Ara
    Yeah, she underexposes and overdevelops.

I think she is a former model. She is featured in about every second issue of American Photo. That pretty much exhausts my knowledge about her. Helen Christensen's (another former model) photos are much more to my liking.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Duffy
    Helen Christensen's (another former model) photos are much more to my liking.
    Ahhh....Helena Christensen...From my homeland, Denmark! I have met her once in Copenhagen where she showed her work. She is friendly and open towards people...and SO DAMN pretty and sexy

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Ahhh....Helena Christensen...From my homeland, Denmark! I have met her once in Copenhagen where she showed her work. She is friendly and open towards people...and SO DAMN pretty and sexy
    Helena Christensen is the model that was in the Chris Isaac video for the song "Wicked Game", correct? I didn't know she was a photographer. I think I'd like her more in fornt of the lens than behind.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Ara Ghajanian
    Helena Christensen is the model that was in the Chris Isaac video for the song "Wicked Game", correct? I didn't know she was a photographer. I think I'd like her more in fornt of the lens than behind.
    Yes, she is the girl from the Wicked Game video.
    She has been taking pictures from she wah 16 years old, and became a model shortly after. She has always brought a camera with her around the world while on shootings.

She has even offered to officially shoot the wedding of Prince Charles and Camilla Parker Bowles.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by arigram
    Where do you get your models? Are they members of the Church that take part in your ceremonial orgies?
    they aren't members of the COR. I mostly get in contact with them thorugh S/M and fetish clubs in Denmark. I work mostly with details and seldom need to include the face, so my models are quite anonymous. The fact that they are unrecognizable makes it much easier to get models. I will post some scanned slides in the gallery soon. I have just shot four models in a club, so I have some up-to-date work to show.

Greetings Morten

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    they aren't members of the COR. I mostly get in contact with them thorugh S/M and fetish clubs in Denmark. I work mostly with details and seldom need to include the face, so my models are quite anonymous. The fact that they are unrecognizable makes it much easier to get models. I will post some scanned slides in the gallery soon. I have just shot four models in a club, so I have some up-to-date work to show.

Greetings Morten
    Morten,
    Do you have any of your photos posted anywhere else on the net? I just love the idea of combining fetish and rodinal. Actually, rodinal is a fetish for some.
    Ara

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  Ś   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin