Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,338   Posts: 1,537,708   Online: 789

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Am truly impressed with some of the thought being put into this discussion and the awareness of the diversity of what is erotic by either content or composition.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    So far, this thread has been largely male oriented. Now ask a woman who knows herself and is truly honest and she will tell you that eroticism is significantly amplified by the presense of money, power and security.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    JJ, I did ask for all perspectives of eroticism, you can't blame the people who have participated so far, only the ones who haven't! Don't tell me that APUG is un-erotic!
    aristotelis grammatikakis
    www.arigram.gr
    Real photographs, created in camera, 100% organic,
    no digital additives and shit

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Beauty Bound. If you've never seen the photos, you should. The site has been taken down, though, due to the crackdown on S&M in 2005. Michael Blue, the photographer, still has prints. The photos are no longer for public web consumtion.

Those photos were what helped me in my growth and understanding of my own vision of eroticism. A lot of people wouldn't understand it.

Shooter
    35mm
    It is hardon me to desribe what I would consider erotic. I know it when I feel it.
    Claire (Ms Anne Thrope is in the darkroom)

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Claire Senft
    It is hardon me to desribe what I would consider erotic. I know it when I feel it.
    Wide open lots of hilarity. I better leave it alone!
    Stop trying to get into my mind, There is nothing there!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin