Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,322   Posts: 1,536,878   Online: 1115

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images

Free lecture in Beaverton, Oregon

Portland Photographers Forum
    present
    Two Photographic visions
    Ryuijie Douglas and Martha Casanave
    Free lecture
    Friday, August 19 2005, 7-9:00pm
    at the Beaverton Resource Center
    12500 SW Allen Blvd.
    Beaverton

Two of the finest west coast photographers are giving a free lecture and show of work. They will discuss how they approach their work, how they like to experiment with different ways of producing their work and share how photography is a wonderful medium for expression. There will be prints as well as slides during the lecture. If you love photography then you must come to this free lecture. For samples of the speakers work go to www.ryuijie.com or www.marthacasanave.com.

The date is August 19 2005. Starting at 7:00pm. This is a free lecture! There will be questions and answer and time to meet the artist after the lecture.

If you have any questions about the lecture or about Portland Photographers Forum contact Robert by email at robert8x10@hotmail.com or visit the PPF website at www.portlandphotoforum.org.

Portland Photographers Forum is a non profit organization that promotes fine art photography and photographers.
    "We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit"
    Aristotle

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Thanks Robert. I was out in Portland in late May; it seemed like a nice town, and I really enjoyed the downtown area. While in town I visited Christopher Burkett (me him and his wife) and Jens Jensen (Jensen Optical) where he showed us his large format color enlargers (a bit out of my price range however).
    Robert M. Teague
    www.visionlandscapes.com
    www.apug.org/forums/portfolios.php?u=2235

"A man who works with his hands is a laborer; a man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman; a man who works with his hands and his brain and his heart is an artist" -- Louis Nizer

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images

PPF

Robert-the PPF is a GREAT resource! Kind of wish I lived a wee bit closer. Always seems like the smaller cities and the West Coast in particular has it more together than the East coast ever does. I do have NYC as a resource but that is in a totally different vein. Makes me want move out West. Enjoy the Lecture.
    Regards, Peter Schrager

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin