Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,926   Posts: 1,556,803   Online: 956

Shooter
    Multi Format

looking for photographer who turned hotelrooms into camera obscura.

Hi boys and girls,

During my holday I saw some pictures of a photographer who photographed cities in a rather unusual way. He looked for rooms (usually hotel rooms) wich he could turn into huge camera's (according to the camera obscura principle) and than photographed his room with the reflection of the city the walls with a normal camera. I forgot the name of the photographer but since these pictures where rather amazing I am sure someone must have heard from him.

cheers!
    Last edited by Quinten; 08-02-2005 at 09:29 AM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: english

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

Abelardo Morell

Look for the book "Camera Obscura" on amazon.com....

Hope this helps.
    "I bought a new camera. It's so advanced you don't even need it." - Steven Wright

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Abelardo Morell

Also, www.abelardomorell.net
    Jonathan
    -----------------------------------------------

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Wow!! I hadn't heard of him before...I love his work...There was a really interesting (albeit short) article on his website about the process he uses to make each picture.

Thanks

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thanks a million! I didn't expect an answer since my description was rather limited bu I am glad you know jking

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin