Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,926   Posts: 1,556,806   Online: 933

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Clay Harmon at DeSantos Gallery

Got my new B&W (US) yesterday and flipping through it saw an ad for the DeSantos Gallery and the featured artist was none other than our own Clay Harmon. Congratulations Clay....(hope you don't mind the post).

Look here to see some of Clay's work.

I have followed Clay's work since I first found some on Kerik site, and to say I admire his work would be an understatement.
    Mike C

Rambles

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I encourage anyone that is able to go see clay's work. I've seen it first hand, and it is truely beautiful.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks for noticing! I am pretty excited about the show, which we will be putting on the walls this weekend. I've done a ton of printing over the last month, and I am breathing a sigh of relief. The show will be almost completely gum-platinum prints from negatives sized from 12x20 on down to 35mm. It will be up until early October, so please come by and see it.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Quote Originally Posted by clay
    Thanks for noticing! I am pretty excited about the show, which we will be putting on the walls this weekend. I've done a ton of printing over the last month, and I am breathing a sigh of relief. The show will be almost completely gum-platinum prints from negatives sized from 12x20 on down to 35mm. It will be up until early October, so please come by and see it.
    Congratulations! well deserved too......

nze
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Congratulation

That's quite stunning work. And almost in gum over. I will be pleased to see that.
    Chris Nze
    me Apug Portfolio
    Me web page

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin