Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,670   Posts: 1,481,772   Online: 1031

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Since Les pointed out a "very personal crit", I would like to do likewise. I personally do not care for buttons that say "Enter" to reach some part of the site. I like to feel that when I reach a site I'm already in. The site and your work look great to me! Thanks for allowing us to see it.
    "Nobody is perfect! But even among those that are perfect, some are more perfect than others." Walt Sewell 1947

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Ryan,
    You and KJS have done a wonderfull job! I know absolutely nothing about websites, but I had no trouble moving about in yours. The images look greatand the simplicity really pleases me!

Charlie..................

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Les McLean
    ...my only crit is very personal one. I think the very dark background detracts from some very lovely images and prints. I know that we are viewing low res images on a VDU and cannot hope to reproduce the final print quality but I think a lighter background would go a long way to helping make the images sparkle on the screen.
    When you're dealing with people's reactions there isn't any criticism which is not personal.

My reaction to the site was very negative from the first second I brought it up. That black background is killing you. Scott Killian's site is not very different from yours in terms of layout, but look at how much more polished and sophisticated it looks just because of the background.

Some of your images are stunningly powerful. They deserve better design than what they're being given.

Shooter
    Sub 35mm
    First I would like to thank everyone for the critiques as I greatly apprecaite it. The way the site is built is that it is completely dynamic, the whole color scheme is also controled via style sheets. With the layout it it really easy to change anything with just a few mods to config params. Again thank you all for the feedback as it was really excellent information!

Thanks,

Kev

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin